1. Vinyl is a synthetic material made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Its elasticity is lower than acrylic and latex, giving it a more loose fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. Helps prevent allergic reactions latex protein
2. Vinyl gloves are ideal for food service, hygiene and other light industrial applications
3. Powder-free gloves do not leave residue, which reduces the risk of contamination compared to powder gloves.
4. The thickness of the palm and fingers around the glove is 0.03 mm, from the fingertips to the glove cuffs 24.13 cm
5. Sizes range:S.M.L. Box of 100 pieces.
1.Features: No Powder,Waterproof, Oil Resistant, Acid and Alkali Resistant, Non-sterile, Single Use. They are ideal for many applications and uses.
2.Latex free: Latex-free is safer for sensitive skin and eliminates latex allergy concerns.
3.Great value: Packed in a full colour, perforated dispensing box.100 gloves per box.Suitable for left or right hand use.
4.Well-designed: Very thin,but still durable material,soft and durable.The beaded cuff offers drip protection for the forearm and increased glove strength,
Close fit allows finger dexterity and sensitivity,whilst protecting your hands. It makes your daily work and life easier.
5.Widely used:household hygiene, Cleaning the toilet or bathroom area, gardening and pet care, painting and decorating, refueling or looking at engine;
For food handling applications and preventing foreign object contamination.Also used by hospitals, garages and when cleaning to protect hands.
6.Vinyl gloves: disposable powder-free, industrial food safety, 3mm translucent PVC gloves, Nitrile gloves.
Type: Nitrile gloves
100PCS / Box X gloves
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.